Property Investing? You don’t need to be a genius
Property investing doesn’t need to be complicated. It is the favourite investment choice of millions of Australians. When you’re thinking about investment property just remember there’s plenty of people to learn from.
As Michael Yardney says,
“Property investing is certainly not rocket science and while you don’t have to be a genius to succeed in real estate, it never hurts to learn from great minds when trying to achieve great things.”
Michael should know his newsletter, Property Update, has been going since 2001 and has nearly 100,000 subscribers interested in property investing of all sorts.
So let’s look at some quotes that have been attributed to Albert Einstein and see how we can turn these pearls of wisdom into profits from investment property.
[su_button url=”http://wp.me/P7fcFr-4″ target=”blank” style=”3d” size=”5″ wide=”yes” center=”yes” icon=”icon: wrench” icon_color=”#3250b7″ text_shadow=”0px 0px 0px #dee0de”]MAcH 10 has investment properties fully leased & maintained for 10yrs++ BLUE CHIP TENANTS Click here[/su_button]
“If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough” – Albert Einstein
There’s lots to learn about success in real estate and this can be overwhelming for the beginner in property investing.
1. If you cant explain it simply, you don’t understand it well enough
2. Everybody is a genius. But if you judge a fish by its ability to climb a tree, it will spend its whole life believing that it is stupid
3. A little knowledge is dangerous. So is a lot
4. It takes a touch of genius and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction
5. In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity
6. The world we have created is a product of our thinking; it cannot be changed without changing our thinking
7. Anyone who has never made a mistake has never tried anything new
Now it is your turn to be a genius
[su_youtube url=”//www.youtube.com/embed/C6kTsLpV6_s?” width=”560″ height=”320″]
This article was curated from What Einstein can teach you about property investing – by MICHAEL YARDNEY
Michael is a director of Metropole Property Strategists who create wealth for their clients through independent, unbiased property advice and advocacy. He’s been voted Australia’s leading investment property adviser and his opinions are regularly featured in the media.